TSR Updatez: The Next Presidential Debate Reportedly Canceled–Trump Refused To Participate

Chile, they need to get it together…OH-KAY! After reports that the next presidential debate would take place virtually, due to Donald Trump contracting coronavirus, it has now been determined that the debate is officially canceled, according to CNN.

“The Commission on Presidential Debates on Friday canceled the second debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden after the President declined to do a virtual debate despite concerns over his Covid-19 diagnosis, organizers said.”

Preparations for the final debate on October 22nd is the next priority.

“It is now apparent there will be no debate on October 15, and the CPD will turn its attention to preparations for the final presidential debate scheduled for October 22,” the commission said in a statement.

As previously reported, Joe Biden was not here for an in-person debate despite Trump’s people being adamant that he would test negative, before the debate took place.

While speaking with reporters, he stated,

“I think if he still has COVID, we shouldn’t have the debate,” Joe said. “We’re going to have to follow very strict guidelines. Too many people have been infected. It’s a very serious problem.”

Donald Trump objected to that idea and said,

“I am not going to do a virtual debate,” he said on Fox Business. “I am not going to waste my time on a virtual debate.”

If you recall, Donald and Melania Trump tested positive for the coronavirus on last week. He has since been hospitalized for three days and released, claiming he feels better than ever.

The GHETTO!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *